Droid Screen Protector?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I have a Seido Screen Guard , perfect fit , invisible , same sensitivity and does not scrach easy . It does show all the fingerprints . Very easy to apply , be careful though because any dust spec will create a big , very visible bubble so work in a dust free zone . Usualy if I catch a dust spec on the sticky side of the film I will wash it with distiled water and use it again without bubbles .

RyanS2000

Reaction score
I bought these ones and they work great. Resistant to scratches (been using heavily for 2+ weeks so far and no scratches at all on the screen protector), easy to install, screen sensitivity unaffected, and super cheap.

Detonation

Reaction score
I would recommend staying away from Phantom Skinz. It gets good reviews for being smooth and not having orange peel, but it comes at the sacrifice of scratching very easily. If you want to know more, see the review I posted here.

BestSkinsEver and Zagg are good protectors but have a textured feel that some people won't like. They are definitely scratch proof, but feel a little tacky/rubbery. I've also heard good things about the Steinheil Crystal. It's only a screen protector though, no full body. I decided to give BodyGuardz a try to replace my PhantomSkin, I'll post about it here once it get it.

billyk

Reaction score
I'd try a Steinheil, but the Zagg protector that I installed the other day was a *perfect* install - it's as good as a Zagg protector can get. Perfectly centered, not even the tiniest air bubble or wrinkle or any other irregularity. I am usually pretty good with Zagg's, but I outdid myself with this one!

I think the Steinheil would be more to my liking, but I think I'll live with the rubbery/tacky feeling of the Zagg, at least for now.

Audiophobe

Reaction score
FYI: Every on-line dealer that I've checked is out of stock of the Steinheil Crystal. :mad:

I couldn't find it either.
Maybe it's sold out because it's so good. ?
If anyone has found it available please post!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess I was lucky. I ordered direct from SGP on 1/22 and received it on 1/25 but their site now says they're out of stock.

Last edited:

baniels

Reaction score
I suggest you contact their customer support and ask for either an ETA or a list of vendors who may have it in stock. Something tells me their distribution network is small. They may do the fulfilling for most of the sales.