1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr Wallpaper showing but no apps, cannot activate touchscreen or anything

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by SweetCin, Mar 2, 2012.

1. SweetCin

SweetCin New Member

My phone was working perfectly and then I picked it up from table and the wallpaper is showing, along with a text message notification and missed call--but no apps are showing and nothing happens when I touch screen, home button, or return button.

The phone does receive calls and can be picked up once it rings.

HELP.

Battery is charged.
  2. SweetCin

SweetCin New Member

Well I figured it out.

I reset it by hitting the lower volume button & the power button at the same time for 10 seconds & it shut off & then came right back on.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I am glad you got it - I just saw this thread (since you replied to yourself)... ;)
  4. eddie7

eddie7 Member

This is weird. The same thing happened to me this morning. Glad you got it worked out. I wonder what would cause this to happen?
  5. SweetCin

SweetCin New Member

Eddie

Eddie, were you able to figure it out?

Strange that it happened to both of us, same time.

Must have something to do with the planets aligning (& all those floating brooms) :)