Droid Razr Soft Bricked?

zombiekc

Reaction score
So I rooted Droid Razr using DOOMLORD ,it worked i started tooling around with it and did a restart and oh no!! I got the Boot Failure screen regular recovery wont work i did manage to get a image file and connect usb to pc running windows 7 it downloaded motorola flash interface but how do i get image back to phone im kinda new with motorola i used to have a flashed HTC Thunderbolt . Thanks im new i tried to find solution in forums if this has bee answered please direct me.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I rooted Droid Razr using DOOMLORD ,it worked i started tooling around with it and did a restart and oh no!! I got the Boot Failure screen regular recovery wont work i did manage to get a image file and connect usb to pc running windows 7 it downloaded motorola flash interface but how do i get image back to phone im kinda new with motorola i used to have a flashed HTC Thunderbolt . Thanks im new i tried to find solution in forums if this has bee answered please direct me.

Well. This is why i always tell people to wait before root and first have an sbf file...In your case. I would try a factory data reset via stock recovery ....

Tapped by a Razr...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well. This is why i always tell people to wait before root and first have an sbf file...In your case. I would try a factory data reset via stock recovery ....

Tapped by a Razr...

Not even sure but you will need rsdlite and an sbf full system file...if one is out yet so check Droid life...

Tapped by a Razr...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Give us a heads up brother...Always willing to help. They are working on a USA sbf now @ xda ...hope not too much longer. A friend and I are testing other elements in the meantime ...peace!

Tapped on the edge of a RAZR...

deladroid

Reaction score
Resolution?

Any resolution to this yet? I have a nandroid backup and want to restore since I'm getting a boot loop on the Motorola logo, but can't seem to figure out how to get to any recovery, let alone the custom recovery.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any resolution to this yet? I have a nandroid backup and want to restore since I'm getting a boot loop on the Motorola logo, but can't seem to figure out how to get to any recovery, let alone the custom recovery.

You aren't getting any access via power and volume down?

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

deladroid

Reaction score
You aren't getting any access via power and volume down?

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

No, I ended up getting replacement. I was only able to get it to the flash ready screen, and then hit power to turn off the screen. That was it. I think the system/boot got wiped or something.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would stay 100% stock until an SBF is in play...

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!