1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr M - international sim card without verizon charges?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by lauraluu09, Apr 6, 2013.

1. lauraluu09

lauraluu09 New Member

Hello new to the forums here! I recently ordered the Razr M. I will be studying abroad for 9 months and am planning on taking the phone with me and using a Finnish prepaid sim card with data. What I am having trouble getting a straight answer from verizon is whether or not the sim card will work in the razr m. Is the phone already unlocked. Verizon is telling me even with a Finnish sim card I will be charged data and international fees through verizon, is this true. It seems that I am being told this so they can sell me their insanely expensive international plan which is not happening for a nine month stay. If this is the case though, how can I get around that to just use the phone as a Finnsh phone with no ties to verizon?
Search tags for this page
buy international sim card for droid razr m
can use international sim card droid razr m

droid razr m international

droid razr m international use

droid razr m sim card
droid razr m verizon sim card

droid razr without sim card

foreign sim card razr m

international sim card for droid razr

razr m internation

razr m international sim