Droid RAZR Case Review Thread

FallenEdict

Reaction score
I am an electrician and i am paranoid about protecting my phone. I started off with the Ballistic SG series for my Droid Razr. I really liked the Ballistic case and would recommend it for regular everyday use. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a belt clip which i wanted to protect the screen from impacts. I was disappointed because the Ballistic case for the Iphone does come with a belt clip but no for the Razr :-( I've recently gone with the Otterbox Defender Series. Definitely the way to go if you're in the trades. The phone comes with a build in screen protector and a belt clip. It's alittle bulky but it's necessary for the level of protection I require.

nyvideo

Reaction score
I bought the Seidio Surface case w/Holster and am very happy with it. I like the feel of their cases and it slips into and out of my pocket easily.
I bought the holster for times where I need faster access or can't keep it in my pants pocket.

btfldezastr

Reaction score
Wrap-around/back case?

Howdy y'all! I'm looking for a case similar to this one. I like the open bottom and top as wellas the color and perforation and slim profile. I'm not interested in an Incipio Feather or Barely There because there arent many good color otions and they're kinda boring, in my humblest of opinions.lol But yes if you come across or know of anything like these, please do share here! Thanx guys!​

CMan0928

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback to everyone that replied. I went with the Incipio NGP Soft-Shell Case. Looks like just what I wanted. I don't plan on throwing my phone around a construction site, so this should do the trick along with a screen protector. I like the Otterbox Commuter Case, but it looks like it adds some weight and bulk I don't need. I have the silicone skin that I bought from Verizon as a backup. I'm not gonna get too fancy. If I drop the phone and it breaks I have insurance and I'll just get a new phone. I'm not going to completely destroy the whole idea of having the thinnest smartphone in the world by adding a bulky cover to it.

CMan0928

Reaction score
Glad we could help.

You know, I was just doing some looking around online and came across the Trident Perseus Case. I've heard good things about this brand, as well as Incipio. Is this case a better overall value than the Incipio NGP Soft Shell? Any feedback from any Trident case owners? For $15 it looks like a good buy. It's silicone though. Does this case lose it's shape and/or get loose around the edges of the device like most silicone cases? I like the white version.

Motorola Droid RAZR Perseus Case - Motorola Droid RAZR - Motorola - Case

Atom702

Reaction score
I work at a metal fabrication facility, so a case is a must. I recently purchased the "trident aegis", its a two piece case, with a screen protector. It consists of a silicone cover that is held in place by a hard plastic shell. Kind of bulky, but nice design, good form factor and doesn't take away any of the sexiness of this very sleek device. The screen protector, IMO, is junk when compared to the screen, put it on, took it off soon after. I would recommend this case. 4 stars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Atom702

Reaction score
The silicone skins are interchangeable, and come in a variety of colors

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

kingoomieiii

Reaction score
I'm a fan of this case. Small, sturdy, built-in kickstand, and best of all, fits in the first-party docks (with the stand-offs removed). Also, you can put it on in under a second (line up the button side and push down), and get it off in about three (pull a corner and push on the back). It's actually shaped LIKE a RAZR, so your phone doesn't end up looking like a brick.

31wxxtybOWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And, it's so inexpensive ($5), you should probably have it or something like it just to keep around, if you don't have another case.

I've had mine for months, still going strong.

Last edited:

Tclenney4

Reaction score