Droid Pro Service not working

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by kwardie, Aug 30, 2011.

1. kwardie

kwardie New Member

A couple days ago my Droid Pro started acting up. From getting hot to not turning on 3G then going to 1X. When i make a call or receive a call it says i have no service so they can barely hear me.

I have tried Factory reset and also calling verizon, but they didnt do anything for me.

Any suggestions??
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Check to see if you have your network setting set to CDMA, menu>settings>wireless and networks>mobile networks. My Pro sometimes (for what ever reason) will boot into GSM mode. Verizon is a CDMA network, not a GSM network. If this doesn't solve your issue then call Verizon again and insist on a replacement phone. By the way...what third party apps have you downloaded and installed?
  3. kwardie

kwardie New Member

It was set to global so I changed it to cdma

The last app I downloaded was the Go Launcher. I only download apps that are on the android market.

Thanks. They are going to send me another phone, a samsung continuum. I am gonna miss my DROID though. My husband wants it, so if you can think of something else to make it work, he would be happy :)

So far my 3G hasn't cut off like it has been doing. But my 1X still comes up with no service.
Search tags for this page

droid pro 3g not working

droid pro hidden menu settings

droid pro no service

droid pro still not working
motorola droid pro not working on 3g
no service on my droid pro
y verizon droid stopped working it says no servcie