Droid Pro Bootloader Error

jrbsmk247

Reaction score
I purchased my Droid Pro about a week ago and currently typing away on 2nd Droid Pro. The first one went dead and I plugged in my wall charger...the phone started up, but the M did not go away and then I got a bootloader error...battery low cannot program. This error flashed for 3min and the phone shut off.

My friend has a Droid, so I used his battery and it still got the error...called Verizon and they said it's a known issue. I went to the store and he plugged my phone up to his system and they had to give me a new one. He said if it happens again to come back...I assume they will keep replacing it.

Hopefully this one will last longer then a week, but it has started cutting off again...so we will see

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Western

Reaction score
Just had same problem. "M" logo stays on the screen for a long time, then the following appears:
Bootloader
Err:1B,00,02,00,00

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable
Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

OP
J

jrbsmk247

Reaction score
Your going to have to take it to the store...it won't charge in that mode and you can't get it out of that mode. Verizon will either do a hard reset or they will give you a new phone.

I had to get a new phone and I read on another website that the reset didn't work.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Android42

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Droid Pro can be rooted or accessed with developer software from this state?

err:1B,00,02,00,00