Droid Photos

cuskit

Reaction score
Somewhere I just read someone asking for pictures of snow taken with a Droid. Well, we just happened to get a couple of feet of snow last week, and my Droid was up to the task. I had spent a full day working to clear my driveway and parking areas in the backyard. My 30" Yard Man snowblower never even worked up a sweat! ;) Here ya go. Cuskit

datguybk

Reaction score
that's pretty good, a bit of noise in the darker areas but still very nice:)

datguybk

Reaction score
200605111227_00428%20camera%20noise.jpg

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
And you see that WHERE in my photos? You've got a better than I! ;) I do have some astro turf grass around the indoor pool that looks just like that.

For an amateur like myself, can you explain this "noise" to me? I've turned up my volume as much as possible, but still don't hear any noise. Hee hee...

cuskit

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I had spent a full day working to clear my driveway and parking areas in the backyard

Thanks for reminding me why I live in Texas. :biggrin:
Hey - we only get this a couple times each winter. I don't mind. Time to pack up the skiis, snowboards and wine - head for the slopes! :)

Snowblowers make it fun anyway.. :)

cuskit

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cuskit - very nice pictures.....I didn't notice that noise at all but that's just me. That snowblower looks like a great one! As I'm finding out, the outside pictures are very hard to take. Here's a picture during the snowstorm last week in eastern PA and my snowblower, which is just a toy compared to yours, but it works and sure saved my back.

2009-12-19171309.jpg