transferring photos/videos from Droid to SD card

johnnybv

Reaction score
I have an app that copies all my photos from my Droid to my computer hard drive and my email address. Works great, except that there is not a feature that allows me to selectively copy photos, so each time I use the app, ALL my photos stored in my Droid get copied. However, the photos from my SD cards are unaffected. So I figure if I clean out my photos from my Droid memory to my SD card, then the only photos in the memory will be those that I have just taken, but not yet copied with my app.

It seems like it ought to be easy to transfer files from the Droid to the SD card, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

JamesX

Reaction score
I thought DROID puts all photo on the SD Card? At least mine does.

It is just like a Digital Camera. It is stored under DCIM. IIRC.

[email protected]

Reaction score
retrieve from trash can

Hi, how do i retrieve my videos and photos from my droidx trash can i accidently put in the trash can? is there a way to get them back?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hi, how do i retrieve my videos and photos from my droidx trash can i accidently put in the trash can? is there a way to get them back?

hi...one thing u don't wanna do is double post ur issue. when u say "trash can" u mean u dragged ur widget into the trash can? and this is via mobile yes? if its individual photos/videos the can wouldn't show up unless the question pops up "do you want to delete". once u delete and u have not saved a backup on ur pc or some sort of file, it maybe gone.
if ur talking widget, the widget can be restored.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G