Droid Maxx or stay with Droid Razr?

T

TheAlpha

Can someone please tell me the pros and cons of each phone and what they're experience with each was? I currently have the Droid razr and thinking of trading it it for the maxx with me paying the difference. Thx:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DocsDad

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the pros and cons of each phone and what they're experience with each was? I currently have the Droid razr and thinking of trading it it for the maxx with me paying the difference. Thx:)

Same experience as what you have except incredible battery life with the Maxx. If you have not had an issue with battery life for how you use it... save the cash. If you could use more freedom from the charger... its awesome.

I am glad I have the Maxx for battery (I use it a lot) and a better feel in my hand without a case. But, if I hadn't been within the 14 day return policy on the Droid Razr... I would have just kept it and been very happy. Both are awesome.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheAlpha

Same experience as what you have except incredible battery life with the Maxx. If you have not had an issue with battery life for how you use it... save the cash. If you could use more freedom from the charger... its awesome.

I am glad I have the Maxx for battery (I use it a lot) and a better feel in my hand without a case. But, if I hadn't been within the 14 day return policy on the Droid Razr... I would have just kept it and been very happy. Both are awesome.

Ya I'm always having to charge it. Now, if i wanted to sell my razr back to verizon where I bought I, would be able to buy the maxx at upgrade price or full retail price?