roms and themes for maxx XT912

earlybill1

Reaction score
I've really searched everywhere even here and I'm finding roms but I'm not reading anything that says its a rom for razr maxx. I know someone here will say I'm not looking good enough or ready it right but I don't wanna flash any rom without knowing that it'll work for the maxx 100% . So my question is can someone hook me up with a link or tell me which roms and themes will work for my maxx . I've even searched the razr hack in this forum but still not sure if or which one with work . Please help without the criticism. I've read that there are no roms yet for the maxx and that all the roms for original razr will work ....so what do I do . Thanks to anyone who can help

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

newbroot83

Reaction score
There are quite a few out there. Cyanogenmod 10.1, jelly haters, and eclipse are just a few. I am running cyanogenmod as a dual boot right now. Its pretty bare but stable so far.

eddie7

Reaction score
The Razr and Razr Maxx are the same. Just make sure it's an XT912 Verizon. Or a XT910 for a GSM model.

newbroot83

Reaction score
O am running cyanogenmod 10.1 on the xt908. It shows as an xt912 while usong cm10, but on stock it is an xt908