droid maxx assist mode does not turn off when not moving

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Is there a way to have this on only when plugged into car dock and not when it sences motion I have noticed it when I am a passenger and I have to manual click I am not driving

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too... Its not that big of a deal for me to hit the button if Im not driving :p

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
It seems to turn off after you get out of car and are walking after a bit bit not to fast probably to cover stop lights if your driving

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Sometimes the I'm not driving option doesn't show in notifications and you have to click settings in assist to then click I'm not driving

doogald

Reaction score
Sometimes the I'm not driving option doesn't show in notifications and you have to click settings in assist to then click I'm not driving

If you don't see "I'm not driving" you can tap and drag down on the driving option notification in the shade and it should expose the "I'm not driving" control. It usually gets hidden if there is a more recent notification, oddly.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Got a message pop up that said look at new assist features but I don't see anything new. I also can't find a way to have it auto reply without having it auto announce who texted. There is no silent auto reply while driving that I can find.