Droid Keys falling off...

dolpns13

Reaction score
Just keep calling cs and eventually you will win. Try a supervisor, I would not stop until it was replaced. Threatening to file a complaint with the state attorney generals office of consumer affairs does nothing and they will be laughing with that threat. It does nothing. If they dont budge I would tell them I want to cancel my contract. This will work out eventually.

Thats what you think... Ive done it with directtv and won. And its not a threat if you actually do it. when it comes to orgainzations selling crap and taking advantage of the consumer, you best believe I file a complaint.

Actually, I threatened to file a complaint with a doctor this week because they were acting unethical... The doctors office listened and obided to my request.

You are upset that someone is acting unethically when you proved you are unethical by damaging your own phone? Really?

the reason why i damaged the phone WAS BECAUSE intially they acted unethical

SonRK

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I called Verizon and they auto forwarded me to Asurion about my keys falling off.

I decided to go to the Verizon store and the lady said that as it's physical damage it won't be covered by warranty. She said she could give me a new Droid now, but if it's shipped to Verizon and they declare it my fault then I will be charged full retail price of the Droid.

This is insane! I did not abuse the phone a tall, and used it in it's intended purpose. I typed out my messages on it. Has anyone had good luck trying to get their Droid replaced by Verizon for keys falling off?

kb1234

Reaction score
I have a Droid X, Just recieved it Aug 5. Yesterday I noticed my button for the camera was gone. Verizon wants $90 to replace it and if tech services say I caused the button to fall off,(after I send them my old phone) I get charged $600!!! I went to the store and called customer service they both gave me the same reply.