Droid GPS mount supposed to have car charger?

DaveJustDave

Reaction score
I read somewhere that its supposed to come with one? I just got mine (ordered from verizon wireless) and sure enough.. no car charger.

schleppy

Reaction score
I too read that it had a charge cable included. I went to the Verizon store to get one (cradle+cable for $30 isn't too bad), and asked if I could open the box. Sure enough, no cable.

Nice job Motorola!

Itamar

Reaction score
Mine didn't come with one either. I'm using the ac adapter that came with the media dock plugged into a small APC inverter. The dc lighter adapters screw with the battery (slow charge vs fast charge).

syntax53

Reaction score
best buy has an official motorola car dock that comes with the charger for $39. best buy also charges $39 for the "multimeida" dock as well, so don't get that there :p

pilot25

Reaction score
Does anyone have drop call issues when using the "official" car mount. Mine will drop calls anywhere from 10-30 seconds after getting a call. Everytime.

droidn

Reaction score
Got mine from vzw too, no charger either, I emailed motorola suppport with a screenshot of where the website says it comes with one and they promptly sent me the charger. I think I got lucky on that one.

kyoo

Reaction score
I went ahead and took a screenshot of the website too. For Motorola to not include one when it's so clearly stated on the website is completely false advertising.
I'll be doing the same when I purchase mine.

Also, any luck finding the product on Amazon? I've found the multimedia dock, no car mount though...

joshua117

Reaction score
got mine from Best Buy, it came with the car chager. (I also made them price match verizon:))

Deuel

Reaction score
Too late on taking the screenshot. VZW has updated their site. No mention of car charger now. :dry:

Deuel

Reaction score
The site is location based. You have to provide your zip, or city/state before proceeding. My area shows no mention of car charger. Your site is obviously different. We probably have different promos running too.