Droid Fantasy Football Players

jbrock98

Reaction score
Hey guys any leagues still need filling, I couldn't draft in ^^^^^froyoleague b/c of draft time vs work but I really wanna try out this yahoo ff app so who's down???? hit me w/ a pm or something draft time needs to be no earlier than 6pm central and not this friday(due to traveling for the holiday) for me to join

Sent from my CM6 Droid using Tapatalk

Twitch043

Reaction score
Everyone remembers that the draft is in 17 minutes, correct?

I'm the only one there, but I like arriving early. lol.

jbrock98

Reaction score
hey i still need ppl for a yahoo fantasy league i wanna have an xcuse to use the app ppl hit me UP!!!!

jbrock98

Reaction score
Looks like I found your thread. You already got my info.

ugh i just need 2 ppl unless these 2 dudes decide not to do it then i'll need 4 lol...they said they were interested at blackdroidmod off topic forums last week so hopefully they havent changed they minds

jbrock98

Reaction score
Looks like I found your thread. You already got my info.

ugh i just need 2 ppl unless these 2 dudes decide not to do it then i'll need 4 lol...they said they were interested at blackdroidmod off topic forums last week so hopefully they havent changed they minds

Keep me posted. I might have 2 guys that will play.

i emailed them about an hour ago so if they havent responded by 2morrow night i'll hit u up, i'll email u or gtalk

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I'm interested but I've never done any sort of fantasxy football. Is there a page I can check out how to play?

jbrock98

Reaction score
I'm interested but I've never done any sort of fantasxy football. Is there a page I can check out how to play?

go to espn.com and find their fantasy page or search yahoo fantasy...if u like nfl i dont see y u wouldnt like FF it makes EVERY GAME INTERESTING

jbrock98

Reaction score
and if ur find ur self interested let me know but plz only play if ur gonna be active

cromo8

Reaction score
im in send me info on how to join

i like having multiple leagues

jlong05

Reaction score
Jbrock send me the info if you haven't drafted yet. Totally in for another league myself. In 2 now, one was a keeper. Email the invite to jlong05atyahoodotcom or pm the details to me here.

Thanks.

-john.

dkst0426

Reaction score
Damn, wish I'd known about this sooner. I mean, I've only already got 4 teams on Yahoo. :redface: