Droid Eris (Verizon) Browser Questions

bjlaird

Reaction score
How do I get my Browser to always open on the saved Home Page?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but you might be better off posting these questions in the Droid Eris forum on this site. Not trying to run you off but my impression is that most folks have the Moto Droid and can give you a bum steer or fail to reply at all if you ask about the Eris.

OP
B

bjlaird

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but you might be better off posting these questions in the Droid Eris forum on this site. Not trying to run you off but my impression is that most folks have the Moto Droid and can give you a bum steer or fail to reply at all if you ask about the Eris.

I didn't know there was one. This section of the forum is for Verizon Droid Discussions. Isn't that for the Eris too?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

I didn't know there was one. This section of the forum is for Verizon Droid Discussions. Isn't that for the Eris too?

Yes. Just go down the list of forums to "HTC Droid Eris" and you'll find a forum devoted to your phone model. This board is more general and I'm sure the mods would tell you you're welcome to post here, especially if the issues apply to all android phones. But the reality is that the differences in physical hardware and o/s versions between the Droid and the Eris means some of what appears to be "general" or "generic" applies only to the Moto Droid.