Droid eris update?

sagatron70

Reaction score
Okay was there a recent update on the eris? I lost all of my widgets and now it's like they don't even exist and I can't find them anywhere. there used to be a tab on the left that would take you to the widgets now there is just a grey block in the bottom of the screen that allows you to see apps ect. when I push menu from the desktop it shows "widgets" but there are only a couple of them there. but where can I get the calendar, weather, and the desktop contact Id widget.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Okay was there a recent update on the eris? I lost all of my widgets and now it's like they don't even exist and I can't find them anywhere. there used to be a tab on the left that would take you to the widgets now there is just a grey block in the bottom of the screen that allows you to see apps ect. when I push menu from the desktop it shows "widgets" but there are only a couple of them there. but where can I get the calendar, weather, and the desktop contact Id widget.

for one you are not in the right forum so you might not get correct info here. If there was an update you would have gotten a notification on your phone and it will not initiate download unless you tell it to...So did it ask you to update or not?

did you try long pressing on the home screen and then selecting widgets?

funkdoctor

Reaction score

You have selected the android home instead of sense. You need to reset your home preferences so you can choose sense again, i dont have time to type it out. Google it