DROID CASE for $3.99 Shipped!!!!

MJ5150

Reaction score
Great find. Like you said, for $4 you can't really go wrong. I'm going to buy a couple myself.

-Mike

mikespe

Reaction score
Those cases are all over ebay for $5-$6...ironically I just got a second one in the mail today! The first one I had worked GREAT and fit snugly. However I unfortunately dropped my droid and the case flew off the phone...it did it's job and protected my phone!. The Front section didn't fit right after that. It was really loose and fell off a lot. The phone on the other hand is working VERY well!

OP
daveyman

daveyman

Reaction score
Those cases are all over ebay for $5-$6...ironically I just got a second one in the mail today! The first one I had worked GREAT and fit snugly. However I unfortunately dropped my droid and the case flew off the phone...it did it's job and protected my phone!. The Front section didn't fit right after that. It was really loose and fell off a lot. The phone on the other hand is working VERY well!

Yes but you save an extra dollar lol, always trying to save a buck but I'm glad to share this with all of you and spread the word :)

superdesi

Reaction score
Can the user with the pictures please stand up......and post pics of the case on and off the phone if possible?

SirSyeco

Reaction score
I bought one and I don't care for it. It's cheap, which is nice, but:

1) the edges are sharp so its irritating when you drag your finger across it.
2) the plastic is pretty weak and I broke mine taking it off.
3) looks pretty chessy :(

omnibus

Reaction score
If you use the Verizon multi-media dock...fuggedaboudit. It'll be almost the price of a pack o' smokes in the trash, the second time you take it off to fit the dock.

mikespe

Reaction score

Yes but you save an extra dollar lol, always trying to save a buck but I'm glad to share this with all of you and spread the word :)

Sorry I didn't mean to challenge your post in anyway. I just wanted to let everyone know there are options out there...

rushguy

Reaction score
I wouldn't put anything made of plastic on my Droid, stick to cheap gel or rubber. Plastic will leave marks on the phone after time, I bought very good gel cases for my wife and daughters HTC Eris on ebay but the guy sent me plastic. It came with car charger and screen protectors all for 10 bucks but I was expecting a gel or rubber case. I won;t put the plastic on so wanting a case that day i got one for 16 dollars at Verizon store that is just beautiful and top notch quality.

Anyway just my opinion, cheap is fine but the wrong material will make you regret it a few months down the line.