Otterbox Commuter case $20 Shipped

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by ptfd13, May 10, 2010.

1. ptfd13

ptfd13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw this posted on another site and after searching this one could not find it posted. The otterbox commuter series case for droid is on sale for $20 shipped on newegg.com

It also appears all otterbox equipment is on sale through this site also.

Newegg.com - Otter Box MOT4-DROID-20-C5OTR_A Commuter Case For Motorola Droid

2. abandonship

abandonship New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got one and love it! I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a rugged shell that still allows for use of the physical keyboard if needed.

Only problem I have right now is I want a belt pouch for it. Right now I coupled it with the belt clip holster from the Verizon Shell/Holster combo. It works but is a tight squeeze and is annoying getting it in and out at times.

There is a leather pouch on ebay that advertises it fits the Moto Droid with the Otterbox on it, but... alas it has a freaking magnet snap closure. :icon_evil:

Since I need something rugged and I know this company makes good stuff, as I have one of their bags, I think I might go with this:

5” CLIP-ON PHONE HOLSTER - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

3. rustynail09

rustynail09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the deal notice! I've been waiting for the price to come into a bit more reasonable price range! Ordered tonight!

4. Smitty258

Smitty258 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered mine from Newegg Friday. I was gonna post here but never got around to it. Glad to see someone did! Mine is on the way.dancedroid

5. rustynail09

rustynail09 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, the free shipping on this today, I logged on to show a friend a pic of it (she has the defender series for her "iCan'tPlayFlash") and it has moved up to $2.99 for shipping, it is still a better deal than most other sites out there!

6. EM0112

EM0112 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just ordered mine from Amazon it was 18 bucks plus shipping total 24 bucks not bad. better then the 30 to 40 buck anywhere else.

7. spillner

spillner Member

Ratings:
    +2
    It just makes the phone to bulky for me, plus I have a leather pouch and the car dock and it just won't fit.

Search tags for this page

holster for otterbox commuter