Droid Bionic or Droid X?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some of you are missing the point. FREE! OH AND DID HE MENTION FREE!!! The poor Guy wanted to know between the 2 phones, not about the razr just the two,, that being said in all my sarcastic glory, I'm using an x2 and if someone offerd me a free Bionic id be all over it, and I love the x line of phones, btw FREE!!! FREE!!! is my favorite flavor.

Sent from my couch in my living room in the city of the state I live in.

Yea...thats why I never mentioned the RAZR, even tho I have one...lol. And at this point in time...I wouldnt even recommend it. I would recommend the Maxx just for that massive battery. I just know the performance difference between my DX1 and RAZR was nice enough to say the RAZR was a decent upgrade. The Bionic is basically the same phone so performance wise it should be similar to the RAZR.

Reaction score
Maaannnn these are some good pictures....hahaha just kidding sorry for the loss. I was in the same predicament a week ago when I busted my x thru a careless hack. I ended up just getting a new X but im sure whatever you get your gonna love. ANDROID FTW!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Is this thread even serious? A dual core lte phone with superior storage and display... or a single core x cdmA only phone... is this even a question..? "let me pay 100$ for less.. when i can get the latest lte tech and the same 0map hardware as gnex and rzr family for free" and the bionic is one of the few phones getting a official ics update. Cmon now. Rofl.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Her boyfriend offered me his bionic. Apparently all i have to do is get the sim card. Which is cool.
Take the Bionic. It is better than the Droid X in pretty much every way. I cant think of anything the Droid X does that the Bionic doesnt do better... sometimes a lot better.

Does it have an unlocked boot loader or am I dealing with the dead giveaway i hacked my phone unlocked message on the boot loader screen like my girlfriends Atrix. This being clearly that If i ever need to warentee it. I liked how I just SBF'd my other X to stock .602 and shipped it away for replacement hassle free.
All Moto phones are locked up tight....Motorola likes it that way. They are all unlockable, just not "officially" unlockable. That is a downside you have to get used to if you want to use Moto products.

Clearly nothing will ever stop me from wanting to root but is the bionic any good?
Compared to the Droid X the Bionic is awesome. I would jump on it.

A free phone is a free phone, however I loved that X.
In your place I would pay $99 for a used Bionic. Seriously.

EDIT - The only potential downside is warranty or insurance...I dont know how that works in situations like this. From what I understand, the warranty is only valid for the FIRST owner...it cant be transferred. I am guessing insurance is similar.