Droid Arrival ETA: <24hours!

cardiacmd

Reaction score
So after my Q9m decided to bite the bullet this past weekend, I finally have moved onto the Droid after going through forums, taking praise from NYC taxi drivers with one, and friends/family.

I can't wait for it to come and I want to thank the forum for all the interesting and informative posts!

Time for class, hopefully my droids on the door when I get back.

OP
C

cardiacmd

Reaction score
so i got my droid from the fedex office (after a missed delivery today). unboxing it was exciting! in any case, i've been playing with it for over an hour and half and still can't believe i got it =D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good choice, I went from a Q9c to a Droid and am still in awe of it!!!

so i got my droid from the fedex office (after a missed delivery today). unboxing it was exciting! in any case, i've been playing with it for over an hour and half and still can't believe i got it =D

I came froma Q9c as well. What a change, huh? Congratulations, cardiacmd! Now don't stay up ALL night like the rest of us did! :icon_ banana:

OP
C

cardiacmd

Reaction score
i was pretty close to doing that friday night, but had some prior obligations early saturday morning (fortunately). i did install swype though and played with it most of yesterday and thoroughly enjoy it. so far no complaints about the phone. it's definitely a vast improvement coming from a smart phone, but now i have to tell myself that to feel less guilty paying the $30/mo. for vzw data package...

cuskit

Reaction score
i was pretty close to doing that friday night, but had some prior obligations early saturday morning (fortunately). i did install swype though and played with it most of yesterday and thoroughly enjoy it. so far no complaints about the phone. it's definitely a vast improvement coming from a smart phone, but now i have to tell myself that to feel less guilty paying the $30/mo. for vzw data package...

Congratulations on the acquisition of your new Droid! You're in for some very exciting times ahead - but be wary - you'll find yourself falling behind in all things in life. This Droid can be very addictive and hours will pass at a time while tinkering with this little gem!

Be sure to stay up to date with all things Droid here on this forum site - it's your best resource for learning all the tricks and tidbits offered for your phone.

Good luck - keep us abreast of your experiences! :) mikey