1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Arrival ETA: <24hours!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cardiacmd, Feb 19, 2010.

1. cardiacmd

cardiacmd New Member

So after my Q9m decided to bite the bullet this past weekend, I finally have moved onto the Droid after going through forums, taking praise from NYC taxi drivers with one, and friends/family.

I can't wait for it to come and I want to thank the forum for all the interesting and informative posts!

Time for class, hopefully my droids on the door when I get back.
  2. Tatootie

Tatootie New Member

Wise choice!
  3. Sherry

Sherry Member

Good choice, I went from a Q9c to a Droid and am still in awe of it!!!
  4. cardiacmd

cardiacmd New Member

so i got my droid from the fedex office (after a missed delivery today). unboxing it was exciting! in any case, i've been playing with it for over an hour and half and still can't believe i got it =D
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

I came froma Q9c as well. What a change, huh? Congratulations, cardiacmd! Now don't stay up ALL night like the rest of us did! :icon_ banana:
  6. cardiacmd

cardiacmd New Member

i was pretty close to doing that friday night, but had some prior obligations early saturday morning (fortunately). i did install swype though and played with it most of yesterday and thoroughly enjoy it. so far no complaints about the phone. it's definitely a vast improvement coming from a smart phone, but now i have to tell myself that to feel less guilty paying the $30/mo. for vzw data package...
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Congratulations on the acquisition of your new Droid! You're in for some very exciting times ahead - but be wary - you'll find yourself falling behind in all things in life. This Droid can be very addictive and hours will pass at a time while tinkering with this little gem!

Be sure to stay up to date with all things Droid here on this forum site - it's your best resource for learning all the tricks and tidbits offered for your phone.

Good luck - keep us abreast of your experiences! :) mikey