All I can say is WOW!

JpAll4Christ

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X four days ago and have it pretty tweaked out already and am loving it! I was using an Ipod Touch for the last half year to keep track of my customer database while on the road and finally decided to bite the bullet of a data plan. So far it has been worth the $15 that Verizon charges for their basic plan as I have the 3G network turned off and simply use the Wifi at my home and business for data transfer.

Now, I am shopping for a good mount for the car. There are many of them out there, but after getting burned a couple times, I am hesitant to buy something that looks like a good bargain, for fear that I am going to be getting a piece of junk.

I would like something sturdy as I live on a dirt road, but other than that, I am not too picky.

Love the phone and am very, very happy! dancedroiddancedroid

illmatic636

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X four days ago and have it pretty tweaked out already and am loving it! I was using an Ipod Touch for the last half year to keep track of my customer database while on the road and finally decided to bite the bullet of a data plan. So far it has been worth the $15 that Verizon charges for their basic plan as I have the 3G network turned off and simply use the Wifi at my home and business for data transfer.

Now, I am shopping for a good mount for the car. There are many of them out there, but after getting burned a couple times, I am hesitant to buy something that looks like a good bargain, for fear that I am going to be getting a piece of junk.

I would like something sturdy as I live on a dirt road, but other than that, I am not too picky.

Love the phone and am very, very happy! dancedroiddancedroid

I would go with OEM cardock and charger. Look on EBay for the OEM stuff. You can get them at a good price. VerizonStore is a rip-off.

Welcome to Droidforum.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. We also have a section that is dedicated to everything Droid X that you should check out. To get there, click on the Forum tab at the top of the page and then scroll down until you see the Droid X section.

OP
J

JpAll4Christ

Reaction score
Thanks for the recomendation! I must say that off all the car mounts that I looked at, the OEM one seems the best made one out there. But will it work with a case? I like to keep cases on my phones to keep them looking nice as long as possible and to prevent breakage. Are there any cases available that will also work with this holder?