1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid and PC question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lazyyamerican, Feb 14, 2010.

1. lazyyamerican

lazyyamerican New Member

Is there anyway to move content such as music/videos/photos ect from my PC to the SD card inside the droid while it's plugged into the PC? As it stands now...my PC won't even recognize the device. I'm on Windows 7
  2. styx

styx New Member

[FONT=&quot]plug your [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]phone[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] into your computer via USB, on the phone pull down the notification area, touch the USB connected and choose MOUNT. [/FONT]
  3. lazyyamerican

lazyyamerican New Member

Ahhh thank you sorry if this has been covered 1000 times
  4. styx

styx New Member

I sent you a PM with a couple good tips.
  5. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

I am also a new Droid owner and I just plugged my Droid into the PC today for the first time. The PC could find the driver and I needed to download the driver from Motorola's Droid website. I have moved some music just to see how it works. Easy.