Droid-aholic

mandyhohope

Reaction score
I'm Mandy. I'm a first grade teacher and new technology junkie. I've had my droid for about a month now and I love it. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I'm pretty sure he bought it so he can have access to the internet anytime we're out as well. Anyhow, I'm having an issue with my contacts being erased randomly & repeatedly. Any ideas as to why would be greatly appreciated. I'm tired of having to reload them and reassign ringtones and pictures to my contacts!
Mandy

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm Mandy. I'm a first grade teacher and new technology junkie. I've had my droid for about a month now and I love it. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I'm pretty sure he bought it so he can have access to the internet anytime we're out as well. Anyhow, I'm having an issue with my contacts being erased randomly & repeatedly. Any ideas as to why would be greatly appreciated. I'm tired of having to reload them and reassign ringtones and pictures to my contacts!
Mandy

Welcome, Mandy! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve - including tips on contacts. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome Mandy, is your sync box checked in your settings for your contacts?