1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid-4 Touch screen not responding

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by mautterback, Dec 25, 2012.

1. mautterback

mautterback New Member

Didn't want to have to start a new thread but no one has provided any useful info on any other thread that I can find.
    It started with my back-light intermittently working on the slide-out keyboard, not that big of a deal. Then the back-light completely stopped working. Oh well whatever. Then my touchscreen starts becoming unresponsive intermittently for a few minutes or so and a few hours later... completely unresponsive. Wont unlock. Screen rotates when I slide out keyboard but screen still will not unlock. Touch screen is completely unresponsive.
    Its not the screen protector and it has nothing to do with weather its charging or not. Booting into safe mode dose nothing and iv seen others say a hard reset dose nothing either. I haven't installed any new apps in months so dont think its any apps.
    Iv only had this phone for about 2 months but it was a replacement from Asurion form my old Droid X.
    Any help would be appreciated. I really dont want to have to use Verizon tech support, that's just awful!
Search tags for this page
droid 4 not responding to touch
droid 4 screen not responding

droid 4 screen not working

droid 4 screen unresponsive

droid 4 touch screen not responding

droid 4 touch screen not working

droid 4 touch screen problems
droid 4 touch screen stopped working

droid 4 touch screen unresponsive

droid 4 touchscreen not working
motorola droid 4 touch screen not responding