droid 3 no facotry restore menu popping up

Jbort

Reaction score
I work in a pawn shop and bought a droid 3 of a guy today. I was able to get into the phone and make sure it was in working order and it was. issue is i dont hvae his lock pass codeits the one were u draw on the screen so im trying to do a hard rest. Ive gotten to the screen with the android and the triangle with the ! in it but when i hit the volume buttons nothing happens. what can i do any ideas?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I think you hit either volume up+power, volume down+power, or volume up+down+power after the "!." I haven't entered stock recovery so I'm not entirely sure.

OP
J

Jbort

Reaction score
ive hit evry botton on this phone and still nothing ???

alowbman

Reaction score
I would download the one click .sbf by overlayer and go to stock. This should/will fix your issue. Hopefully this helps.

OP
J

Jbort

Reaction score
were do i get one click .sbf?

and what do i do when i get it.

I also need a driver for the phone as the motorola device manager software doesnt work and doesnt have a driver for my phone

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
were do i get one click .sbf?

and what do i do when i get it.

I also need a driver for the phone as the motorola device manager software doesnt work and doesnt have a driver for my phone

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210374

^here you go. Just follow the instructions in the OP. There is a link for some videos if you need them. Just download to a computer, then you should be good. Reagarding drivers, you can Google "Droid 3 drivers" and should get several hits. The ones from Moto are supposed to work. Just make sure they are meant for the D3.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9