Droid 2 Theme V4.0 for UD 8.00

spellrm

Reaction score
there are options to change them in the UD menu under user interface

My bad I meant there is black text in black buttons within apps. Not on the status bar or for the notifications. For example in the gmail app if you open a message the buttons on the buttom are black and difficult to read. There are similar buttons in other apps.

no there is no way to change that
im still trying to figure out what the file is to change it

i have been busy with school lately so i havent gotten the chance to work on it but i will when i get the chance to

I wanted to change this desperately, so after reading up on theming for a few hours, I found out how to do it, but there is a catch: I can't figure out how to compile the edited framework-res.apk without an error. I believe it gives me an error because I'm editing an already modified framework instead of a clean one.

Lugui, if you want to know how to do it, here is the link I found:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/64994-theming-guide-changing-system-text-settings.html

Under the section titled : "First off is the text on buttons"

Also, if you don't have time do it, you can send me the decompiled original framework-res.apk folder and I'll edit, compile and sign it and upload it for you guys.

I just really want to be able to see the buttons lol.

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
My bad I meant there is black text in black buttons within apps. Not on the status bar or for the notifications. For example in the gmail app if you open a message the buttons on the buttom are black and difficult to read. There are similar buttons in other apps.

no there is no way to change that
im still trying to figure out what the file is to change it

i have been busy with school lately so i havent gotten the chance to work on it but i will when i get the chance to

I wanted to change this desperately, so after reading up on theming for a few hours, I found out how to do it, but there is a catch: I can't figure out how to compile the edited framework-res.apk without an error. I believe it gives me an error because I'm editing an already modified framework instead of a clean one.

Lugui, if you want to know how to do it, here is the link I found:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/64994-theming-guide-changing-system-text-settings.html

Under the section titled : "First off is the text on buttons"

Also, if you don't have time do it, you can send me the decompiled original framework-res.apk folder and I'll edit, compile and sign it and upload it for you guys.

I just really want to be able to see the buttons lol.
im working on it now

i will upload it by tonight or tomorrow

EDIT:
i uploaded version 5.0 but i havent tested it yet

i will test and give you my results

EDIT2:
i got bootlooped
i will continue to work on it in the morning

if someone else fixes this please pm me and i will post your fixed version and credit you accordingly