Droid 2 Theme V4.0 for UD 1.0.0

bL33d

Reaction score
I deleted the folders using my computer and it worked fine.for me if there are still problema ill upload a version with out the media folder and I did not have to resign the theme again after I deleted the folder

Please upload a version I tried this so many times with no luck and I really want to use this theme..

second that

daware

Reaction score
I deleted the media folder and am still getting bootloops.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Is deleting that system/media folder not important? Does deleting it not screw anything up or remove anything?

Sent from my Droid

jbrock98

Reaction score
Is deleting that system/media folder not important? Does deleting it not screw anything up or remove anything?

...i see the alarms, ringtones, notifications yada yada....what r ppl doing about that?

Sent from my Droid

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid
it will not do anything bad to your phone if you delete it just make sure you delete the one from the .zip file not the one from your phone(make sure to do that before flashing the theme)
RedRumy3- That's the USB debugging icon (allows you to turn it on and off when connected USB)

Is there any way to port the R2D2 Lockscreen to this theme?
ill work on a metamorph theme for the R2D2 lock screen
I deleted the media folder and am still getting bootloops.
try redownloading the theme ,reflashing the rom, enable the bootanimations, reflash the theme with the /system/media folder deleted(delete from the zip not the phone)

jbrock98

Reaction score
i deleted system/media from the droid2.zip on my computer(the bootanimation.zip) was inside i copied to my sdcard and after flashing it wont get off the M....i also tried enabling the bootanimation in ud settings....is there anyway to get this to work??

Reaction score
Did you open the zip and then re-zip when deleting /system/media/? If so, did you re-zip as "storage"? I tried the file as is and it worked fine for me... removed /system/media/ and no bootloops... I'd like to help if I can...

Sent from my TUD 1.0.0 Droid 1 using the DF app... May the force be with you!

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
i deleted system/media from the droid2.zip on my computer(the bootanimation.zip) was inside i copied to my sdcard and after flashing it wont get off the M....i also tried enabling the bootanimation in ud settings....is there anyway to get this to work??
I am sorry I haven't been able to help recently I have been busy with school and such.
Try doing what the post below this responce says and maybe that will fix your problem
If you are still having problems let me know and ill change the download link.
Did you open the zip and then re-zip when deleting /system/media/? If so, did you re-zip as "storage"? I tried the file as is and it worked fine for me... removed /system/media/ and no bootloops... I'd like to help if I can...

Thank you for helping while im not here.

UPDATE:
i am still working on the r2d2 lock screen port
i should be done by friday or saturday.
hope you enjoy the theme
luigi90210

jbrock98

Reaction score

I opened the theme.zip w/ 7zip went & deleted the /system/media folder then just hit exit & copied 2 my sdcard

Sent from my Droid

Reaction score
jbrock98-
What recovery are you using? I use CM and got bootloops after doing the exact same thing you just did.

I also got stuck at M when I "enabled boot animation" in UD settings.

I will try with SPrecovery and let you know if it makes a difference. I don't remember which one I was using when I installed it the first time.

UPDATE:
SPR doesn't make a difference. Now if only I didn't delete my backup that had the theme working...

jbrock98

Reaction score
jbrock98-
What recovery are you using? I use CM and got bootloops after doing the exact same thing you just did.

I also got stuck at M when I "enabled boot animation" in UD settings.

I will try with SPrecovery and let you know if it makes a difference. I don't remember which one I was using when I installed it the first time.

UPDATE:
SPR doesn't make a difference. Now if only I didn't delete my backup that had the theme working...

i was using sprecovery

Reaction score
Here's a working theme without the /system/media/ folder. This was done with permission of Luigi90210 and I couldn't have worked on it at all without his help getting some tools together to do it.

Install using the update.zip method, no editing required!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Let us know how this one works on your phone... works great on mine.

Known issues... to change colors on the status bar, use UD's tools for it. THEN REBOOT for the change to show. The REBOOT is necessary.

This also took a little longer for the first boot for me (like most themes) so be a little patient.

Thanks again to Luigi for this great theme!!!