Droid 2 Rom Cooking questions?

beanstown

Reaction score
im interested in learning how to cook my own roms and port over other devs roms to the droid 2 is there any good links anyone could point me to to get started im not a complete noob i can do ppc and c++ mods on the 360, just new to the droid scene i also have made a cpl hybrid os's for the blackberry storm back in the day.. any help would be greatly appreciated

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
im interested in learning how to cook my own roms and port over other devs roms to the droid 2 is there any good links anyone could point me to to get started im not a complete noob i can do ppc and c++ mods on the 360, just new to the droid scene i also have made a cpl hybrid os's for the blackberry storm back in the day.. any help would be greatly appreciated

Great!! I'm happy to assist if you need any testers! Just scream droid2drummer and I beat it on the droid 2!! Bamm! Thanks! Devs are the backbone and freedom fighters! Lol Fo sho!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm sure you'll find your answers on GOOGLE! SEARCH!..LOL thanks again! And I played with the ROMing myself, but not enough patience to build any at the moment..but there are many how to's out there! And once was a video, that youtube had I followed, not hard at all but patience and time are factors I haven't got right now...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums