Droid 2 Global help

Aversion

Reaction score
Looking to go back to the STOCK Motorola Droid 2 Global.

My back ups dont work so I dont know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.

OP
A

Aversion

Reaction score
Ok I have used SBF on my phone. RSD lite says complete. I have tried to manually restart my phone and got stuck in a boot loop. I went to bootloader and cant get out of this screen.

What do I do?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
boot into stock recovery by holding x while booting, hit the search button when it gets to the droid with the triangle and exclamation point, wipe data/cache.

OP
A

Aversion

Reaction score
boot into stock recovery by holding x while booting, hit the search button when it gets to the droid with the triangle and exclamation point, wipe data/cache.

Okay. Problem, when I go to recovery it flashes saying "Battery Low, Cannot Program" - I plugged my phone in and it doesnt seem to be charging!

Edit: And my battery was charged before I did the sbf!

Last edited:

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
have to use another battery or a wall charger. It doesnt charge while in recovery or the bootloader :(

OP
A

Aversion

Reaction score

Ok I have done this and a ! point inside a Triangle appears.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Only things i know to try are reinstalling RSD Lite and redownloading the sbf. Maybe youll get lucky and it was a bad install/corrupt sbf file.