1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Global Asurion Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by itsMiguelito, Apr 1, 2012.

1. itsMiguelito

itsMiguelito New Member

I was wondering if Asurion still has the Droid 2 Global in stock? If anyone who recently had theirs replaced could tell me if they offered anything else? I'm wondering because I had the original Droid until they had a shortage and started offering the Droid 2. Im wondering if they would offer a droid 3, or something of equal performance, for my global this time around? That is if they dont have it in stock. Thanks!
  2. bfederspill

bfederspill New Member

My global died a couple weeks ago and unfortunately they sent me another global. I was hoping fora a droid 3 myself. Oh well, maybe next time.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  3. itsMiguelito

itsMiguelito New Member

Dang, mine is starting to go out on me too. Thanks Though! if anyone else is hoping for the same, please let me know!
  4. tobaloke

tobaloke New Member

I also received another Global for my replacement, about a month ago.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

asurion droid 2

asurion droid 2 global replacement

droid 2 global replacement