Droid 2 Bootloop

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by caked, Jan 5, 2011.

1. caked

caked New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright, so yesterday I decided to come see if any new ROMs were out for the Droid 2. The GummyJAR ROM was appealing, so I downloaded, copied to my phone, ran bootstrap, booted into recovery. I made a backup and all that, so in case anything went wrong I would have a fallback.

So I proceeded through the flashing process, flashed the ROM , and now I'm stuck on a bootloop. I get to the 'GummyJAR' boot animation, and it just sits there for an indefinite amount of time. I've put it on the charger, made sure it has a full charge and tried again, but to no avail.

Furthermore, I attempt to put into recovery, but it fails. I power on the device holding x, and when it gets to the exclamation point, nothing happens. Generally it goes straight to clockworkmod or something, but I get nothing. I even tried press the volume up and camera, but nothing.

So, I'm running out of options here, so in a last ditch effort, I try this. So everything is going great, it recognizes my phone, but at some point in the flashing process, I get an error. The error is as follows:

If anyone can shed ANY light, or give me any inclination of what I can do, please let me know. I don't know of anything else I can do.

Thanks for your time in advance

Search tags for this page

droid 2 bootloop