Droid 1 freezing randomly- i have factory reset, still persists

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
First things first!!! Can you get into the bootloader mode??

With the phone off:

Press and Hold the "UP" key on the D-PAD. (towards the Screen)
Then push the power button.

The screen should come up black with white txt. IF you can load into this...I think i can help ya FIX IT!! ;)

OP
J

jonathan13

Reaction score
Yes, I have tried loading into bootloader by pressing up and power, still boots to black... Also tried x and power... still boots to black.. its getting the hammer treatment soon. lol

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Yes, I have tried loading into bootloader by pressing up and power, still boots to black... Also tried x and power... still boots to black.. its getting the hammer treatment soon. lol

OK, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted! If you want i might be interested in getting it from you for parts! Send me a PM!

ALSO: to everyone else in this thread!

You may want to think about trying to flash you Droids with a good SBF BEFORE they die!! I believe this is a Corruption of data in the memory chips or a failed Update!

If you need proceedures or files, PM me!! ;)

OP
J

jonathan13

Reaction score
Yes that very well might be the issue due to the fact this phone had been previously rooted and unrooted several times and had been flashed with several custom roms it definitely could have been a corrupt file within the last stock rom that was flashed to it when it was unrooted.

you have PM