Droid 1 custom bootloader logos to replace Motorola logo

Keka_Umans

Reaction score
so then it probly is an eprom and yea they're good for a million flashes lol...i just wish this program(sbf codec) would let me do this i hate askin others to do something i should be capable of myself.. i mean i'm no programmer but i ain't no noob either lol

jlutz555

Reaction score
I hate to be a bother,but after my girl saw the boot logo, she wanted her own...another pirate droid theme...so if anyone wants to pack this one to an sbf she'd be really happy
gimme a few minutes here...

Keka_Umans

Reaction score
maybe if you can detail your method i can do this myself cuz i got a thousand ideas for these. its great to be able to match your boot logo to your phone theme, for some reason tho i cannot get the SBF Codec program to write a correct .sbf,and i've read a dozen posts on this

Jharmon12

Reaction score

jlutz555

Reaction score
maybe if you can detail your method i can do this myself cuz i got a thousand ideas for these. its great to be able to match your boot logo to your phone theme, for some reason tho i cannot get the SBF Codec program to write a correct .sbf,and i've read a dozen posts on this

check this out maybe it will help http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/79211-hacking-erroneous-output-sbf-codec.html

Thanks Jharmon. I was busy trying to get a vid of the BL I did for bugless beast up on youtube...

Keka_Umans

Reaction score
yea i read that one but in order for it to work you have to get the checksum from the first bad flash so you can compare and edit the created .sbf....RSDLite 4.6 isn't giving me the checksum values...it either works or just says failed..now i know the issue is bigendian little endian..but without rsd throwing me the errors(tried opening Log files)all i can do is compare my originals to the ones created for me...good practice...but not solving my issue

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any chance someone can make a Yankee Logo bootloader logo for me?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's an image for one of the geniuses here...:)

logo.jpg

Keka_Umans

Reaction score
I hate to be a bother,but after my girl saw the boot logo, she wanted her own...another pirate droid theme...so if anyone wants to pack this one to an sbf she'd be really happy

Here you go.
Again i thank you and i promise i won't be askin you for twenty of these a day lol

@czerdrill good color choice
@Jlutz555 it isn't working...i think i either broke my bootlooder or the rsd light program all i get now is"failed flashing process (0x7100);phone connected" i guess i'll have to use the other computer...ill repost so you know if/when i can get it working

Last edited:

jlutz555

Reaction score
...it isn't working...i think i either broke my bootlooder or the rsd light program all i get now is"failed flashing process (0x7100);phone connected" i guess i'll have to use the other computer...ill repost so you know if/when i can get it working

make sure your phone says
OK to Program
close and reopen rsdlite

if that dont help let me know and i'll either re-upload or direct link to my dropbox

Keka_Umans

Reaction score
might be a stupid question but the hex code on the end of the CG42.smg...whats it for? andf what could happen if you changed it? does anybody have a bootlooder only .sbf or .zip whichever is necessary...i would like a clean start so to speak, but would prefer not to have to go back to stock/unrooted and re-update/re-root

@jlutz555 no need to hold onto that file...i may not get a chance to try again for a couple days and i gave you the wrong pirate she wanted one with a hat and peg leg

Last edited:

Jharmon12

Reaction score
Try running rsdl and admin ans going to the directory and looking,

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk