Drag racing

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that an identical car with identical setups run different times on different devices? I let my daughter use my DROID x as a wifi device ..I have miui on it ...for some reason playing on the X...the cars run a full tenth faster than on the x2..... and my tablet...they run a tenth slower than on the x2 ...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that an identical car with identical setups run different times on different devices? I let my daughter use my DROID x as a wifi device ..I have miui on it ...for some reason playing on the X...the cars run a full tenth faster than on the x2..... and my tablet...they run a tenth slower than on the x2 ...

yup I noticed it... shift later in perfect to get those same times.... the game does act a little different on other devices

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cloudstrife05

Reaction score

for some reason phones with slower processors put out better times.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Aghost13

Reaction score
Need good level 10 setup

Ok so my buddy and I are trying to see who can get the faster level 10 car. I currently have a pretty well set up SSC but he thinks he can do better. Can anyone help me out? I'm running around 10.98x yet he still thinks he can beat me.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Ok so my buddy and I are trying to see who can get the faster level 10 car. I currently have a pretty well set up SSC but he thinks he can do better. Can anyone help me out? I'm running around 10.98x yet he still thinks he can beat me.

If you can tune, you can get it to run 10.91x and beat a lot of slower Venoms..,;)

smart999

Reaction score
Anybody know the best way to tune aston Martin level 6

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
Got my CM F1 built and tuned but only turning high 7.9s at best. Anyone have any suggestions for getting down in the mid to low 7.8s?

Sent from my VM670 using DroidForums

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Got my CM F1 built and tuned but only turning high 7.9s at best. Anyone have any suggestions for getting down in the mid to low 7.8s?

My personal best is 7.873 if you want I can help you with it. You can post it here our pm me. My race name is T2F_Killswitch. Add me.

eddiee_money

Reaction score
HELP! I'm trying to take down the level 3 bosses, but my level 1 Toyota Supra is just not good enough. I am either going to buy a chevorlet corvette or lamborghini gallardo, both are level 4. Which one should I buy? Any help is greatly appreciated!

o0wikkid0o

Reaction score
The Gallardo is a much stronger car and has great take off. I love mine.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I had great luck with the Nissan skyliner at that level...just don't race half mile...use its AWD and N2O to get a jump on cars and hold them off...