Drag racing

qkpony

Reaction score
This is one awesome game. Its free in the market. Drag racing!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
Been on this game since Day 1. Havent played that much but I am on level 8 now.
Very fun and addicting.

josh.zechman

Reaction score
VERY addicting game!! Just be careful and don't buy the tune upgrade unless you know how to tune a drag car. I spent 4 hours at work last night trying to figure it out. So if anybody out there can help me that would be great!!

armeddroid

Reaction score
What car you running?
I only have the M3, GTR and the Aston Martin.
Trying to figure out what the next car I am gonna get.

OP
qkpony

qkpony

Reaction score
I am on level 7 with a fully upgraded 599 it owns. My name is INVNO1

ivierkelberry

Reaction score
VERY addicting game!! Just be careful and don't buy the tune upgrade unless you know how to tune a drag car. I spent 4 hours at work last night trying to figure it out. So if anybody out there can help me that would be great!!

To helping you, I cannot except with the Ferrari 559.

For those who have problems winning lvl 7 1/2 races. Heres my current set up just for you. Yes, there are better, but not much, not that I have seen. I believe Ive been beat 10 times tops in over 1k races? And thats usually cause they get .005 or so faster... Or I'm tired and hit the N02 on accident.

Ferrari 559, maxed, tuned, 12.445-12.435 average. 135% n02, 2.007 final drive. 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th- 3.311/2.561/2.089/1.737/1.477/1.293.

This is a over-rev setup. Perfect starts will ruin you, as with most cars actually. Max out RPM to start, instantly shift into 2nd gear (Will be perfect and will NOT spin tires if done right. Though a perfect shift and tires spinning only effects maybe .010 time). Shift into 3rd, instantly using n02. Every bit you wait, makes you slower from my experience, any earlier will spin tires. Then shift as normal. perfect or good hardly makes the difference.

This is a very easy to use setup. And as I said, 12.440's is hard to beat, but not the best. Experiment a little.

If anyone has a great setup for the SSC Ultimate or Hennessey, I'd love to see it. Cant find a good one for them for some reason.

Also for some help, for some cars... Mainly toward cars with more torque, maxed RPM start with a instant perfect shift often makes a good difference. Less tire spin and plenty of power to push through 2nd or even 3rd. As the tip says, 100% perfect shifts doesn't make a perfect run.

Drag Racing Nickname: OhNoItsMikey

Love to know if I've raced you, or better if you've beaten me. Share your info! =P

ivierkelberry

Reaction score
Also, for level 5 and 6 races. I've found the same, Ferrari 559 to be the best. This car needs no n02 before level 7, honestly. Not saying there isn't a setup using the tuner and n02 that would make it better, but with no n02 and no tuner, level 5-6, this car is very fast.

Not sure for level 5, but 6, max out tires. No weight reduction, no n02. I believe you max out exhaust, and just look at engine and turbo. If they give the same bonus, get the cheaper one, even if it costs a little more RP. If i had to guess I think it was 2 engine and 3 turbo. Been a while though.

You should be able to run around 13.600 1/2 miles. Tuning the car though, no recorded ratios but I ran around 13.250

Hope I helped someone, somewhere, somehow, in some way. =P

solariz

Reaction score
Ferrari 559, maxed, tuned, 12.445-12.435 average. 135% n02, 2.007 final drive. 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th- 3.311/2.561/2.089/1.737/1.477/1.293.

Cool, this helped me improve by .2 seconds and in effect win much more.

The best thing though: On the 1/4 track against the green car, I always rush by him the last millisecond. I am unbeatable. That is, until I meet "OhNoItsMikey"

Please post more tune specs for the higher cars as you progress ;)

veedubsky

Reaction score
I have the 16.4 and it runs 8.7s all day :) with only a couple mods and no NO2. Also have an integra and the lambo. No tune specs on any because if its not fast enough as is I sell it and upgrade Hahaha but it is extremely addicting!!!

-Dubsky

Sent from my secret shoe phone.

ivierkelberry

Reaction score
Yeah still working on finding lvl 8+ setup. Buying the right upgrades at the right level help a lot but there's always those who have tuned also, with better ratios that will beat you pretty bad. The ferrari was easy to figure out... But that seems to be the only one for me at the moment. Also still working on making my posted ratio better. Got to figure out what the very few did that beat me. Best I've seen at lvl 7 now is 12.221. Which is a pretty big step from 12.435. Its been bugging me D:<

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using DroidForums

solariz

Reaction score
How does the online racing system really work? Do they record the time of people and randomly lets you play against existing times?

I used to play as "WhiteCarKiller" for some time. Then I changed the name to "FederChuhu"
and after a couple of rounds I start racing against myself as "WhiteCarKiller". Now my former self is there all the time beating me :(

veedubsky

Reaction score
How does the online racing system really work? Do they record the time of people and randomly lets you play against existing times?

I used to play as "WhiteCarKiller" for some time. Then I changed the name to "FederChuhu"
and after a couple of rounds I start racing against myself as "WhiteCarKiller". Now my former self is there all the time beating me :(

Yea that seems like what it does. Hahahaha but that is hilarious sorry to say.

-Dubsky

josh.zechman

Reaction score
What 599 are you using? The GTO or the Novitec Rosso?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am digging this game but I think I made some bad decisions on upgrades. I am stuck at LVL 4 with M3 and can't upgrade anymore due to lack of rep points but can't beat boss :(