Drag And Drop Text Between Apps With Android N!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Mar 11, 2016.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,189
    [​IMG]

Android N has been here for a few days now. Of course it would release a few days before Samsung's new flagship releases with Marshmallow. Still this is just a developer preview and should be treated as such. Android N is pretty darn stable and is chock full of new but small features.

One such feature is the ability to drag and drop text between apps. This allows for some serious multitasking as you would be able to go back and forth between apps without having to close one and open another. Head to the link below to see it in action.

2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,348
    This is one of my most used features on my Notes. Yet another thing that I'd not lose if I leave Samsung. My G2 had multi window capability but was even more limited than the Notes. Between Google expanding that and now this my world without being abandoned by Samsung is looking brighter with every new feature ability of N thread. If I read another manufacturer is going to put an electronic stylus pen on N the buhbye Samsung.

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4
    <><

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1,720
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 4
    Twitter:
    CoreyFMiller
    The S pen is by far my biggest reason for sticking with Samsung. Once someone else comes up with something comparable I will be tempted to check it out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk