Don't forget to install the drivers

rolandct

Reaction score
Just saying in case anyone like me didn't notice. When the phone in connected to your PC via USB go to the drive and run the setup. Windows (7 at least, not sure about Vista/XP) will give you a status panel on the phone. Quite nice. :motdroidvert:

whec716

Reaction score
i can get my phone to show me when i get messages, through the computer, but it won't allow me to read them or respond.

is this how yours works?

moz-screenshot-2.png
Untitled.jpg

OP
R

rolandct

Reaction score
i can get my phone to show me when i get messages, through the computer, but it won't allow me to read them or respond.

is this how yours works?

moz-screenshot-2.png
Untitled.jpg
That is how mine works. Definitely not packed of features, but I like the layout and the quick status so I don't have to look at my phone, reminds of of ActiveSync except it looks nice.

Redwinger2001

Reaction score
My computer can't find the drivers and keeps askingme for the disk which of course i don't have one. Anyone know how i can do this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
R

rolandct

Reaction score
My computer can't find the drivers and keeps askingme for the disk which of course i don't have one. Anyone know how i can do this?

After you plug in your phone you should get a drive letter for it. Int here is the setup.exe that will install the drivers for the additional features/panel.

Make sure the USB setting is in PC mode.

whec716

Reaction score

I had to do a reboot to get it to do an auto connect.

But it will show up as a drive.

grimjay

Reaction score
Mine is still XP and can not download automatically. Can I download manually? any site help?