dont drop your droid!!!

thegipper

Reaction score
I'm having some bad luck on the one hand because i am very careful with my phones too. I think i had my touch pro for at least a few months before i ever dropped it even a little, and its still in pristine condition. However i think i've already dropped my droid like 3 times. I cringe each and every time and curse my clumsiness but each time its fine. I'd like to get a pouch for my droid if anyone makes one, something similar to what the BBs have.

Attackcenter

Reaction score
There are several pouches available on Ebay. The Verizon Store has one for the Droid. I like Seidio's pouch case. Seidio doesn't have it available yet, but you can be e-mailed when they do have accessories ready.

andjarnic

Reaction score
I bought the leather pouch at the store. Love it. Because I use both docks, the other cases made no sense..too much hassle. My only concern is dropping the phone in the toilet.. it's my new bathroom entertainment system. :D

romeov

Reaction score
On an unrelated note, way to steal my avatar ZeRo COol. I know it's mine cause I searched forever for it and then specifically cropped it to make it a bit different.

That's cool on a level of ZeRo.