Dolphin Browser, have question....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, I am new here and will be receiving my Verizon Incredible "first droid phone:icon_ banana:" hopefully on 4/30, does the dolphin browser come installed on the device, or does it have to be downloaded from the market place, thanks.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks again, by the way what is the difference of using the dolphin browser and the preinstalled browser, thanks again.

shmoo

Reaction score
In my opinion dolphin browser is one of the best out there. Its got great tabbed browsing, when you long press it brings up a menu to zoom in and out and suppots pinch to zoom. The best way to describe the menu is kind of like right clicking with a mouse. It gives you some options like open in a new tab and copy and paste. Love my dolphin browser!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's also xScope, which is another browser. You can always try each one to see how it suits you. xScope in the full version costs $2.99 whereas Dolphin is free, but you have a 24-hour period where you can uninstall a paid app and get a refund.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, man you guys are lightning fast with your responses, using your droids aren't you:)