Does your Droid Jiggle?

Acube5

Reaction score
My brand new Droid after about 28 days started to jiggle as if it had lost its sturdiness. I guess there is potential for it to do so since its a slider phone. But nonetheless it irked me and I took it back to Costco and they replaced it. But unfortunately the new one does the same thing and now I'm really frustrated. Did anyone else have this problem? I going to take it back in the morning and waste my time and their time unfortunately. I don't think I can get use to tapping my screen and it bouncing up and down. I just want it to be a lot more solid and sturdier. I might be picky but if I pay decent money for something I want it to work the right way!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Some people have this issue, but I don't.

OP
A

Acube5

Reaction score
So you're saying that your Droid is pretty solid and doesn't bounce or jiggle at all?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No. Then again, I have a case on mine...But I'm 99% sure that on the occasions where i took my case off, it didn't jiggle.

geetarspaz

Reaction score
my droid was super solid in the beginning, but throughout use the slide became very fast and movable, and like the top half screen part of the phone could like move super easily. i suppose its just the phone.