Window with cursor arrows?!

monidroid

Reaction score
I doubt anyone will have an answer since no one could help me when I called Samsung or my carrier. It seems like I stumbled on something from the Twilight Zone that doesn't really exist. I do a lot of typing and love my brand new Droid Charge. I even got the hang of Swype and I'm having a lot of fun with it. But I'm struggling a little with placing the cursor where I want it. I'm aware of the bug/button that you can slide, but I personally don't find it very user-friendly. Regardless, one time when I was typing (or swyping?) I touched something and a new window opened up that I got all excited about. Unfortunately I got a call right then and lost it, and I can't get it back no matter what I do. It had nice long arrows for every direction, a little like you have on a real keyboard. There were some other things there but I lost it before I got to even use it. I tried every option and setting there is. It won't come back.

Has anyone ever seen it? And really, I'm not crazy. It did pop up! :blink:

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Some keyboards have that function, Gingerbread keyboard in market (by some guy named Steven Lin?) has directional arrows appear if you slide up on the space bar. Very useful little feature for precise navigation through text.

OP
M

monidroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to know it's there, but I still can't make it come back. I keep sliding over the space key - to no avail ...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums