does anyone use this "all in one IM" app for droid?

Anomander

Reaction score
ebuddy user here also. Though I do not use my Google talk with it since I am still not sure where my user information is stored and I do not want my google account being hacked since I have google checkout activated. Still overall I like eBuddy, it works pretty good, though yahoo has a tendency not to work right at times.

syntax53

Reaction score
Has eBuddy fixed the problem where if you get disconnected you have no way of actually knowing it without going into eBuddy and checking? I use meebo only because of that one annoying quirk.

Riley

Reaction score
Has eBuddy fixed the problem where if you get disconnected you have no way of actually knowing it without going into eBuddy and checking? I use meebo only because of that one annoying quirk.

I'm not sure on that, but have had that issue. I know it happens if I happen to switch between wifi and 3G, but it has also happen for no reason too.

rcz22

Reaction score
Has anyone found with Meebo and AIM that your buddy list will display for a quick second and then disappear? I use AIM and Yahoo, both will stay connected, but only my Yahoo buddies will appear. If someone IM's me from AIM i'll get it, but I never know who is actually online. Any ideas?