Documents to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterdroids

Reaction score
Hi

Just bought D2G and when I download an attachment and it always changes the name of the attachment file to the name "attachment" not what the file name was originally called in the email how do i have D2G retain the file name of the attachment? Also how do I designate a file folder that i want the downloads to go into and always download to that file folder?
thanks for the help!!!!

jwd45244

Reaction score
Hi

Just bought D2G and when I download an attachment and it always changes the name of the attachment file to the name "attachment" not what the file name was originally called in the email how do i have D2G retain the file name of the attachment? Also how do I designate a file folder that i want the downloads to go into and always download to that file folder?
thanks for the help!!!!

Go ask the develoer

OP
S

sterdroids

Reaction score
I will (dont know if you are kidding, being mean or trying to help) but does anyone else run into this issue in the meantime and what do they do about it?

thanks

jwd45244

Reaction score
Actually, trying to help. If an app, that you purchased, does something you don't like, does it not make sense to contact the authors of the app?

LordKastle

Reaction score
I suppose the Android programming community may be a bit different than most but coming on this forum is completely warranted to try and troubleshoot. Unfortunately I have not used Documents to Go just yet.

jwd45244

Reaction score
I did not say that coming here was a bad idea. But if you want software fixed, you should contact the author of the software (having spent years in software development both open and closed source development).

OP
S

sterdroids

Reaction score
Yes that makes sense but this place is SO GREAT they could be often faster then the developer.

thanks for trying to help!!

I emailed them and hopefully someone who is using D2G has mastered this problem already??

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closed

this thread has run it's course. This one is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.