Dock for 19 bucks from VZW?!!? Ha!

S

spacemanps

Okay so last week or something Verizon was giving the droid for something like 20 bucks with free shipping with the coupon code droid35.. You all remember that?

Well on monday i tried to get the dock with the coupon code and it didnt work (guess it expired) so i called up verizon and says "hey my friend got the dock for 19.95 with free shipping, can i still get that" he goes on to say that he will see what he can do. After about 5 minutes of sitting there (i did bull sh*t with him a bit just to you know work him a bit) he came back and said "yeah i can do that, maybe even lower" so i wait another 2 min and he comes back and says "im sending you the dock for 18.85 with free shipping, i put it in as a price match"

SWEEEEET!!!!!!!

For those of you who are looking for the dock and missed the deal.. i would just try getting a cool person who will do a simple price match, just tell them about a friend and the coupon code that they were offering last week. you can say to price match 19.95 or my price, i am sure as hell :icon_ banana:.. Good luck for those that try.

tommyz

Reaction score
I tried to use the droid35 coupon on a extra battery and it didn't work. I emailed VZW and was told there was no such coupon. I gave up. Maybe I should give it a try again.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have a friend with a corporate VZW account (25% off accessories), the dock is $23 and change. It's not $18, but it beats $30.

Detonation

Reaction score
Got mine for $14 with the coupon and corporate discount.

$19.49 with the coupon vs the $18.85 isn't much to brag about but at least it sounds like you can get them for cheaper still even with the sale over.

OP
S

spacemanps

you should deff try to get them to price match on a "friend" getting it for 18.xx

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have a friend with a corporate VZW account (25% off accessories), the dock is $23 and change. It's not $18, but it beats $30.

this is how i got mine 25% off plus i had a $10.00 off coupon too that i got in the mail from verizon.

i had to buy 2 of of em so the discount helped ALOT