Do you prefer using protective case for your Nexus? Why?

rizvi

Reaction score
Folk give me your experience about you nexus. Do you think using protective case is handy or you prefer naked nexus because it feels so good to touch the phone?

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use a case with a beltclip because I have no desire to carry something as large as a smartphone in my pocket.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've used this case since I got the phone in December. I'm far too ocd to rock my Nexus naked. If I got a scratch it would drive me crazy.

This is a nice slim, form fitting case that will give you nearly full protection on the phone. I also use the screen protector that came with the case, which is actually pretty good. When I take my case off, my phone looks like it just came out of the box. I've had several 4ft drops onto concrete/payment and the case has served it's purpose, not a single scratch! I definitely recommend it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use a TPU case bought from Amazon. I only use it when I'm outside doing physical activities such as basketball, otherwise if it's just a normal day/outing I leave the case at home.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I was standing in the Verizon store, and the rep had to go find an LTE sim, so I was just holding the device in my hand and something to me didn't feel right. It seemed slippery, the last thing I need is the chance of me dropping it. So I got an Otterbox Defender.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
No case, I carry multiple batteries with me so the thought of prying a case off to change battery seems too tedious.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm using the Ringke SLIM case. I usually rock my phones naked, but I think this makes it look a lot better and barely adds any bulk. I mainly got it for Prom a few months back.. but now I use it constantly.
adjokm.jpg