Dj05!!

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd let you all know (if you didn't know already) that the DJ05 update has been released by the developers over at XDA! :D. It really is a huge improvement, and it's nice now that it doesn't have to be all secretive in IRC.

joe3681

Reaction score
It was secretive? There were channels that were nothing but links.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dispatch1054

Reaction score
It was secretive? There were channels that were nothing but links.

True, but they had to be kept in irc and any threads on the forum with links were deleted to protect the person who leaked it.

mrdroid

Reaction score
For those who haven't tried DJ05... you should. DJ05 with geekniks kernal is amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy S

AuroEdge

Reaction score
Is this something that links can be added and post get stickied? Not really sure how to go about this (former Droid 1 user).

mrdroid

Reaction score
I can post something when I get home. You need to be comfortable flashing via odin though.

Sent from my Galaxy S

AuroEdge

Reaction score
I've spent a good amount of time figuring out how to customize my Fascinate. Odin makes sense now. Only thing I haven't really bothered to look into are the Voodoo and non-Voodoo kernels. To be honest I probably won't bother with them unless I have to in the future.

mrdroid

Reaction score
Don't use the voodoo kernels. They cause a lot of issues and the regular kernels are faster anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy S

AuroEdge

Reaction score
Does this leak fix the market issues? Between stock and Super Clean I've had stuck downloads on both

mrdroid

Reaction score
I haven't experienced such issues but you can install the gingerbread market which is pretty sweet.

Sent from my Galaxy S

Spaniard85

Reaction score
I haven't experienced such issues but you can install the gingerbread market which is pretty sweet.

Sent from my Galaxy S

From my understanding that market would only work on Froyo. You got it running on 2.1?

Spaniard85

Reaction score

Sent from my Galaxy S

From my understanding that market would only work on Froyo. You got it running on 2.1?

Yea. Just install from Rom Manager. Works perfect.

Just so I'm certain we're on the same page, you were talking about the new, redesigned market that showed up a few days ago?

As seen: here.

mrdroid

Reaction score

Spaniard85

Reaction score
Hmm, I can't get it to install. The files at Droid Life all end up having a parse error and the .zip I used on my OG Droid doesn't seem to want to take either.

Bummer. Where'd you get your file?