stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks. ADW EX is a pay app, so I can't include it with the ROM, but will need to find out how to make the themes like in the market. I'll let you know when and if I'll do it.

Sent from 1885

jdm627

Reaction score
It´s not a good idea update twitter or facebook right?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I will be putting out a Twitter update hopefully this weekend. If you install updates for the apps via the market, you will lose the themed versions. But when I update them, you will just have to uninstall the updates to those apps, then install the new themed ones from me. Hope that made sense.

Sent from 1885

jdm627

Reaction score
I will be putting out a Twitter update hopefully this weekend. If you install updates for the apps via the market, you will lose the themed versions. But when I update them, you will just have to uninstall the updates to those apps, then install the new themed ones from me. Hope that made sense.

Sent from 1885
I will wait for you. Thank you for all your work

roboots21

Reaction score
Anyone else having the market issue?

You may have gotten the update before and that may be jacking stuff up. If you could, make a backup, titanium and everything, wipe, flash the rom, boot, then immediately install the theme. I'm afraid the only way (that I know of) to fix the market is to restore or start fresh.

Another option is to restore tto a point prior to the install of the theme, go into settings/apps and see what version your market is, post it up in here, and we can work from there.

I also had the market dissappear when I installed the theme. I reinstalled the original Liberty market for now, but looks like I need to do a fresh install of the ROM? I may try to do a fresh install, then install theme with no wipe and see what happens. Do you have any ideas?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You got it to show back up by installing the Liberty version?? Awesome! When you go into Settings/applications/manage apps, what version does it show you have, and is there an uninstall updates option?

roboots21

Reaction score
You got it to show back up by installing the Liberty version?? Awesome! When you go into Settings/applications/manage apps, what version does it show you have, and is there an uninstall updates option?

Version 2.2.11, and no uninstall option. I had to delete the epicBlue on out of the system/apps folder and paste in the liberty one and change the permission as it would not directly 'install'.

jdm627

Reaction score
Anyone else having the market issue?

You may have gotten the update before and that may be jacking stuff up. If you could, make a backup, titanium and everything, wipe, flash the rom, boot, then immediately install the theme. I'm afraid the only way (that I know of) to fix the market is to restore or start fresh.

Another option is to restore tto a point prior to the install of the theme, go into settings/apps and see what version your market is, post it up in here, and we can work from there.

I also had the market dissappear when I installed the theme. I reinstalled the original Liberty market for now, but looks like I need to do a fresh install of the ROM? I may try to do a fresh install, then install theme with no wipe and see what happens. Do you have any ideas?
Same problem yesterday. I made total format and wipe with fresh install, skip google account and install this amazing theme.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

Version 2.2.11, and no uninstall option. I had to delete the epicBlue on out of the system/apps folder and paste in the liberty one and change the permission as it would not directly 'install'.

Very weird, I was able to install 2.3.3 right over the top of 2.2.11, along with a bunch of other peeps. Guess it's just temperamental on some phones.

leakim13

Reaction score
It would be awesome if the LAUNCHER PRO Widgets were themed in this :)

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I plan to eventually, just not something i've taken time to do yet since Fede keeps teasing about the new release.