DINC POP Mail

E

Emtronics

On my Dinc, I have, of course, a Google email account and two POP3 email accounts. I have no problem receiving emails on the POP3 accounts. What bothers me though and maybe I am missing a setting, is that once the emails are off my server, the emails on my phone are gone.

On my old BB Storm, if it got an email, it would leave a copy on the server and it would stay on the phone whether or not Outlook pulled it off later. Then I could access my PC, using Outlook, and bring down the emails off the server as Outlook is set to clear the server. As soon as I download my emails using Outlook, my emails on my Dinc disappear. The only way to keep them on the phone is to delete them and then I can access them from the Trash Folder on the phone.

Short of making Outlook keep emails ON the server, is there anyway to have my Dinc also keep them?

OP
E

Emtronics

Wow, that was a popular topic. I fixed it anyway. I simply set Outlook to keep a copy on the server and delete those copies only if I empty the deleted items folder in Outlook. This keeps emails on my Incredible.