Digital Clock Widget

aceofclubs52

Reaction score
The Droid Eris has the beautiful widgets installed free of charge, correct? Whenever I see an Eris's home screen, it has the beautiful home widget. It has a calender-esque clock with flipping numbers, and it displays the time digitally. On my Droid, beautiful home automatically displays it in analog (14:30 for 2:30pm). How do I fix this?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The Droid Eris has the beautiful widgets installed free of charge, correct? Whenever I see an Eris's home screen, it has the beautiful home widget. It has a calender-esque clock with flipping numbers, and it displays the time digitally. On my Droid, beautiful home automatically displays it in analog (14:30 for 2:30pm). How do I fix this?

In the settings of the app, there should be an option for either 12 or 24 hour display. Check or uncheck...

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The HTC phones (Eris, Incredible, etc.) come with Sense UI installed--a user interface that sits on top of Android. It includes a bunch of widgets (like the clock/weather widget you described) that only work on HTC phones. :icon_evil:

For a while, Fancy Widget was available on the Motorola Droid...it was designed to mimic the HTC clock widget. But I think they got a cease-and-desist order from HTC and removed it from the Market.

I'm particularly depressed that my wife--who has an Eris--has a pretty nice battery meter, which won't work on my Motorola Droid.

-Matt